Ssshhhh! Do you hear that? That is the sound of discretion!
While the subject of sex is no longer as taboo as it used to be, you still do not want the whole world to know the ins and outs of your sex life. Here at Adored we understand this which is why we have created a completely safe place for women and men to learn more about sex, sex toys and get some sex advice. Therefore, we guarantee and promise to keep any information you submit to us 100% anonymous – you are in control of how much or how little information you wish to share with us.
We are completely committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information that we collect about you and your payment method to process transactions only. We must take address information to verify you are the person making the purchase and to avoid potential fraudulent transactions. All information gathered during a transaction is transmitted securely and is protected by our database throughout the transaction process. By visiting our website or otherwise interacting with adored.co.uk, you agreed to accept the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
WE WILL NEVER PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANOTHER PARTY AND WE WILL NEVER SOLICIT YOU.
Adored do not:
- Share our email list
- Share membership information with third party organisations
- Send you information or products unless you request it, all our orders and billing reference our company name BILORD LTD
Aside from our service providers, Adored will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: -
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers.
What Adored does:
- Is encourage you to share your stories, tips, and product reviews.
- Requests you to tell us what you like and want more of as often as you can, don’t worry discretion is important to us so unless you give us permission we don’t divulge this information.
When you order:
We collect the following information at time of purchase with us:
- Email address
- Delivery and billing information
- Credit card number
- IP address
This information that you provide is never sold on or passed on to third party organisations without prior consent from you. This information allows us to safely process and fulfil your purchase, as well as to notify you of your delivery status. We log the IP address for address verification purposes only. However, the "IP" address is never used for any other purpose than to process your purchase.
All orders placed and billing information use our business name Adored as the return address.
WE ONLY USE THE INFORMATION TO PROCESS, CONFIRM AND NOTIFY YOU OF THE SPECIFIC PURCHASE YOU ARE MAKING
When you give us your personal information:
Any sensitive information given to us such as your address and credit card number, it is encrypted and protected with the safest encryption software in the industry today – SSL. What this means is when you place your order online you are guaranteed it is as safe as going into a shop and handing over your card to make payment. Credit card information is never shared and it is only stored with prior consent.
WE NEVER PROVIDE PERSONAL CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR BANKING INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We appreciate we collect sensitive data which is why Adored is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure at all times. Any data submitted to us is fully encrypted.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PROTECT YOUR DATA
Adored will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email, Live Chat, SMS or telephone. If you receive an email, telephone call or SMS claiming to be from Adored asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what happened.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we strongly recommend you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Adored and more generally: -
- Keep your account password private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, we recommend you use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters, special charaacters and numbers is best. Do not use words that could easily be guessed such as date of birth, birthday or name or any other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password, at least every 3 months. You can do this by accessing your account at Adored.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
When someone visits www.adored.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
What about “cookies”?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Adored, or on behalf of Adored, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Adored.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Adored to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Adored to collect information about your browsing and shopping habits, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Adored to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
www.adored.co.uk will notify consumers via email that their purchase is completed. From time to time we may use your personal information to contact you by email concerning your use of our services. These communications are intended to inform you of important information regarding your account or about general services provided by us. Only in rare circumstances will www.adored.co.uk contact consumers via telephone to confirm purchase or resolve disputes.
Will adored.co.uk notify me to changes in the way it uses Personally Identifiable Information
Should www.adored.co.uk make material changes to our Privacy Statement and method in which we handle your Personally Identifiable Information, we will notify you via email. Should you have any concern about privacy at www.adored.co.uk, please contact us and we will attempt to assist you. Because our business and the online business is fluid and changes constantly, this Privacy Statement may change as well. You are advised to check our website to keep apprised of any recent changes.
WE WILL NOT INCLUDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
www.adored.co.uk may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to:
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of adored.co.uk, our users, or others or
- comply with any legal requirement to disclose such information to any local, state, federal, national, or international governmental enforcement authorities.
Although we are committed to the strongest possible protection of your privacy, certain other websites may not be. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for the content or privacy policies of other websites such as those of advertisers to which it may link.
To summarise, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. By agreeing to use our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by www.adoed.co.uk. If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shop with confidence
Your privacy in guaranteed. To ensure complete privacy, all items ordered from us are shipped in plain packaging, with “Adored” as the return address.